We are reopening for full service dental care on June 1, 2020!!!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- When you enter the office you will be asked some screening questions, be requested to sanitize your hands, wear a facemask, and have your temperature checked. Please note our staff will be following the same guidelines upon entering the office. You may be asked to wait in your car for your appointment after checking in.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Plexiglass has also been installed at the reception desk.
- We will be implementing 18 ambient air filtration units throughout the office, including the waiting room, hallways, and each treatment room. These medical grade HEPA filters are capable of turning over our air 4-5 times per hour.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will also ask that only patients with appointments come into the office. If you need assistance during the appointment or are accompanying a minor please have only one accompanier.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 315-463-0295
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
James Street Dental Arts
3309 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13206
3309 James Street Syracuse, NY 13206 · 315-463-0295
Access to this website does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship
This website is informational purposes only; not dental, medical, legal or accounting advice to any party.
James Street Dental Arts © Copyright 2019